- Develop and provide a technical training program (in-class and on the job training) to our technician integrating best practices as well as risk associated with the tasks into the program.
- Develop training programs on Six Sigma, statistical tools and techniques, WCM concepts and train workmen to implement WCM practices
- Must have a proven track record with regards to electrical & mechanical job works, brazing, welding and fabrication and other technical procedures with a strong background of working in engineering industry.
- Develop training plan and program including all required documentation, teaching classes and providing practical training to comply with regulations.
- Plan, design, and implement schedule for training, certification, and re-certification to comply with regulatory and customer requirements.
- Perform audits to verify that tasks are performed according to the training and other requirements.
- Maintain and update all training, certification, and re-certification records of Technicians.
- Develop, maintain, and organize training manuals, reference documents, testing/evaluation procedures, visual and multimedia aids, and educational materials.
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives.
Required Candidate profile
- Six sigma Green / Yellow belt certified trainer preferred.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical components, drawings and specifications preferred.
- Knowledge of brazing, welding, soldering and other procedure.
- Excellent Communication Skills, Presentation skills, Coordination skills and Time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills, numerical skills and knowledge of Advance Excel.
- Strong leadership, entrepreneurial and execution skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Role:Technical / Process Trainer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Mechanical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD.
We are a large reputed fast growing an ISO 9001 - 2000 certified company. ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD., is a trusted name in foundry and steel industry for providing unmatched technological leadership for nearly two decades. Electrotherm has extended its business and made a smooth transition from a metallurgical solution provider to an electric vehicle manufacturer. We have made it our mission to provide futuristic vehicles which are not only economical but also eco-friendly and at the same time inexpensive to acquire and easy to operate. That's exactly what our Yo-bykes brand of electric vehicle is all about. Needless to say, Yo-bykes was a runaway success all over the country and also won the covetous '2007 Overdrive Automotive Product of the Year' award. We are now extending our reach by diversifying into solar energy & our mission is to become industry leaders in system integration of PV & solar thermal systems.
Recruiter Name:Ms.Neha Makawana
Contact Company:ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD.
Address :72, PALODIA, (VIA THALTEJ, AHMEDABAD), AHMEDABAD, Gujarat - 382115,India