- Provide on-site installation , validation, Erection and commissioning.
- Provide on-site training to the customers about how to operate our equipment efficiently for maximum productivity
- Handle field service calls and issues arising from the field service visits
- Timely complete and submit all required paperwork & communicate with the customer to ensure satisfaction and implement any necessary corrective actions.
- Coordination with design and production department for regular feedback.
- Involvement in ISO Procedure and documentation.
- Reduce field failures and improve product quality.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD.
ELECTROTHERM (I) LTD., Ahmedabad (Gujarat).
We are a large reputed fast growing an ISO 9001 - 2000 certified company. ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD., is a trusted name in foundry and steel industry for providing unmatched technological leadership for nearly two decades. Electrotherm has extended its business and made a smooth transition from a metallurgical solution provider to an electric vehicle manufacturer. We have made it our mission to provide futuristic vehicles which are not only economical but also eco-friendly and at the same time inexpensive to acquire and easy to operate. That's exactly what our Yo-bykes brand of electric vehicle is all about. Needless to say, Yo-bykes was a runaway success all over the country and also won the covetous '2007 Overdrive Automotive Product of the Year' award. We are now extending our reach by diversifying into solar energy & our mission is to become industry leaders in system integration of PV & solar thermal systems.
Recruiter Name:Neha Makawana
Contact Company:ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD.
Address :72, PALODIA, (VIA THALTEJ, AHMEDABAD), AHMEDABAD, Gujarat - 382115,India