2. To formulate strategy for generating enquiries and driving sales in assigned geography,
3. Study of clients electrical load / electricity bill & to suggest suitable solar PV project for generating viable enquiries,
4. Primary site assessment in terms of space, orientation suitability etc.,
5. Understanding & explaining techno-commercial feasibility to client,
6. Offer Preparation & submission to client,
7. Techno-commercial negotiation with client, handling clients FAQ & objection,
8. Working with client for tender preparation to include Electrotherm USP,
9. Detail knowledge of competition & their activities in region,
10. Liasoning with respective Govt. authorities like MEDA / MSEB / HAREDA / MNRE etc,
11. To provide input to Marketing team for executing marketing and brand building plan,
12. To prepare & maintain monthly MIS.
Salary: INR As per Industry Standard
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Energy, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Electronics
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, International Business, Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ELECTROTHERM SOLAR LTD.
Electrotherm Solar Limited started its journey in 2008-09 to serve clients with Renewable Solar Energy Solutions including Photovoltaic, Thermal & Solar Appliances. Today, Electrotherm Solar has emerged as a very prominent Solar PV Solution Provider to provide comprehensive turnkey solutions to it's clients in Commercial & Industrial Segment. Electrotherm offers the PV solution starting from kWp to Megawatt range.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Ashutosh Gupta
Contact Company:ELECTROTHERM SOLAR LTD.