- Understanding manpower requisition from the concerned department.
- Understanding the requirement and accordingly drafting a job description and getting it approved from the concerned person.
- Sourcing candidates that match the desired skills.
- Screening the candidates by conducting telephonic interviews.
- Arranging for technical interview and coordinating with the concerned person.
- Communicating the employment status to the applied candidates.
- Maintaining and updating the database of the candidates.
- Doing a background verification of the shortlisted candidates.
- When a particular candidate is finalized and selected, giving him offer letter or letter of intent On joining the services.
- Giving a description on the policies, procedures and culture followed by the company.
- Properly filing relevant document of the new joiner as required.
- Introducing him/her to the team and supervisor and/or manager.
- Participation in all HR initiatives
Required Candidate profile
- Male only
- MBA ( HR ) with minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle of recruitment
- Good written & verbal communication skills in English language
- Excellent in Microsoft excel & power point.
- Strong willingness to learn & develop within HR function
- Ability to act in confidential and sensitive manner.
- Willingness to travel if required.
- People oriented.
- Ability to work as a part of a team as a good team player.
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail.
- IT savvy
- Good learning & execution skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations, Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD.
We are a large reputed fast growing an ISO 9001 - 2000 certified company. ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD., is a trusted name in foundry and steel industry for providing unmatched technological leadership for nearly two decades. Electrotherm has extended its business and made a smooth transition from a metallurgical solution provider to an electric vehicle manufacturer. We have made it our mission to provide futuristic vehicles which are not only economical but also eco-friendly and at the same time inexpensive to acquire and easy to operate. That's exactly what our Yo-bykes brand of electric vehicle is all about. Needless to say, Yo-bykes was a runaway success all over the country and also won the covetous '2007 Overdrive Automotive Product of the Year' award. We are now extending our reach by diversifying into solar energy & our mission is to become industry leaders in system integration of PV & solar thermal systems.
Recruiter Name:Neha Makawana
Contact Company:ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD.
Address :72, PALODIA, (VIA THALTEJ, AHMEDABAD), AHMEDABAD, Gujarat - 382115,India