- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Metallurgy
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD.
We are a large reputed fast growing an ISO 9001 - 2000 certified company. ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD., is a trusted name in foundry and steel industry for providing unmatched technological leadership for nearly two decades. Electrotherm has extended its business and made a smooth transition from a metallurgical solution provider to an electric vehicle manufacturer. We have made it our mission to provide futuristic vehicles which are not only economical but also eco-friendly and at the same time inexpensive to acquire and easy to operate. That's exactly what our Yo-bykes brand of electric vehicle is all about. Needless to say, Yo-bykes was a runaway success all over the country and also won the covetous '2007 Overdrive Automotive Product of the Year' award. We are now extending our reach by diversifying into solar energy & our mission is to become industry leaders in system integration of PV & solar thermal systems.
Recruiter Name:Ms.Neha Makawana
Contact Company:ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD.
Address :72, PALODIA, (VIA THALTEJ, AHMEDABAD)