Roles and responsibilities
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Develops customer's staff by providing technical information and training.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Candidate profileProblem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Development, Presentation Skills, General Programming Skills, Technical Understanding, Verbal Communication, Requirements Analysis, Innovation
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Metallurgy
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD.
We are a large reputed fast growing an ISO 9001 - 2000 certified company. ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD., is a trusted name in foundry and steel industry for providing unmatched technological leadership for nearly two decades. Electrotherm has extended its business and made a smooth transition from a metallurgical solution provider to an electric vehicle manufacturer. We have made it our mission to provide futuristic vehicles which are not only economical but also eco-friendly and at the same time inexpensive to acquire and easy to operate. That's exactly what our Yo-bykes brand of electric vehicle is all about. Needless to say, Yo-bykes was a runaway success all over the country and also won the covetous '2007 Overdrive Automotive Product of the Year' award. We are now extending our reach by diversifying into solar energy & our mission is to become industry leaders in system integration of PV & solar thermal systems.
Recruiter Name:Ms.Neha Makawana
Contact Company:ELECTROTHERM (INDIA) LTD.
Address :72, PALODIA, (VIA THALTEJ, AHMEDABAD), AHMEDABAD, Gujarat - 382115,India